25.12.10

Ready for the weekend

A merry merry Christmas to you!
My Christmas began very good. You couldn't barely see our Christmas tree because of the gifts. Well that's maybe a little overdone. But I got some niiiice ones. Firstly I got a lomography camera, the one who makes four pics at a short time, one after another. I was so thrilled, I saw this camera in Rotterdam a while ago, but at that time I was experimenting with my Polaroid, who is now dead unfortunately :(.
Then I got this 'Bible of fashion'. 100 designers are presented with an interview and many photo shoots. So I won't be bored at my last week of holidays. I also got a ring with a gemstone, which my grandpa ones made. It's really beautiful. Well now I've to pack some gifts for tonight. Hope you all have a nice, warm and white Christmas like I do.
LOVE.M.