29.8.10

Mon Amour

Bonjour,

A while ago I did a post about photographers like Tim Walker and Peter Funch. Now I want to show you some work of Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, Peter Stigter and Petrovsky & Ramone.
The beautiful picture above this blog belongs to Petrovsky & Ramone. I like their rough styl. Most of the time the photos are like a dream. You want to be in that picture. And in my case it's making me jealous most of the time, haha.
Paradiseeee
Inez & Vinoodh is either a duo. They even form a couple, that's why their so good together. They have worked with many labels like Gucci, Kenzo, Givenchy and ChloƩ. These photos look also very dreamy but pure. With Gisele Bundchen in your photo, it never can't turn bad but okay.
And then Peter Stigter, he's an awesome catwalk photographer. So all of his photos have something to do with fashion, in the show or backstage.
You're sold now too?
Now I'm going to survive the rest of this Sunday, iegh.

Later laterrr
M.