7.10.10

Another Universe

Today I have a day off. I was supposed to do some schoolwork, but then I got lost on the internet. Woops! Here some of my favorites on Flickr. The first one is by Valeria Lazareva. The second by Sophia Ajram.

I also finshed watching 'The September Issue'. I really liked this documentary. Everybody's saying Anna Wintor is an ice queen, but I think she just has a strong opinion. And she must have a strong opinion because she has to manage a whole magazine. Or maybe they did a lot of cutting and I'm one of those fast influenced.

This saturday it's Mode Marché at Rotterdam, I'm really looking forward. Me, Melissa and my sister are going to this designers outlet event. We've planned the whole weekend at my sisters place, so we've also planned a biking tour through Rotterdam. I'll keep you in touch.

M.