7.9.10

Please Rewind

Houdi bloggers!

Today it's my day off, yesterday it was my first day of school like many many others! It was like there never had been an holiday. We just began with the lessons and then we had to start a new excercise. So goodbye Summer, here's Fall. Today Fall let us know he's coming by showering.

I was surfing on the internet when I discovered that photographer Corinne Day passed away. She's a wonderful photographer who discovered Kate Moss in her early days. I never saw her work, but I really like it though! Unfortunatly I found it out in this way. Underneath some of my favorites.


Then there's Ellen von Unwerth. She's a fashion photographer who works for many top magazines. She makes comical photos of women, mostly in black and white or sepia colors.

M.

p.s.